Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Mom After God's Own Heart

I got this book as a mother's day gift from my husband and I am reading it for almost a month now, every page is a different approach on how we should be molded as a mom. I am so blessed that I received this book in such a right time, I feel encouraged every morning!

A Mom After God's Own Heart Devotional (Elizabeth George)
We all know that behind our busy schedule, we need to find time to just be with ourselves to be encouraged and reminded, It only takes few minutes to read these devotions. The author, Elizabeth George is an amazing woman who wrote these short but powerful devotions, and a little time goes a long way... it really made a huge difference in my daily life! I love more and I care more about my kids, I love mommying even more because of this book, I can easily focus on my priorities as it simplifies my life beyond the countless demands of being a mom and a wife.

We need to be the mom that our kids needs us to be, so grab the opportunity to read and learn everyday! what devotional book are you reading? kindly share below.

Happy Mommying!


No comments:

Post a Comment